Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who do you think is prettier Kristen Stewart or Camilla Belle?

I think they both are incredibly pretty, and both very talented actors, so I wanted to know what you guys thought.|||Kristen but I don't think either one is talented...|||kristen! shes beautiful and a great actress!


camilles ugly and can't act her way out of a paper bag! shes TERRIBLE!

Report Abuse


|||Kristen Steward








if you are nice enough to answer mine plz


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At3HQ9N9Exsx9T1FXVtzGzXg5gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20081121215349AAttUye|||Kristen Stewart





not because she was in Twilight either because I didn't like the movie all that well


|||camilla belle|||I think Kristen Stewart is a hideous beast!|||i think camilla belle is prettier


but kristen is a better actress|||kristen stewart








I love TWILIGHT!!!|||i love them both but after twilight..





kirsten stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment