Sunday, September 18, 2011

What do you think about the name Belle Sophia?

I am expecting a baby girl pretty soon. I think she is very pretty and smart. So I name her Belle Sophia. However, I am not sure if this is a good idea. Please help me. Thanks very much.|||I agree, I think Sophia Belle works better. (: I like it either way though but I think if you use Belle as the first name, have it be short for something like Isabella Sophia or Bella Sophia.





Very pretty though! (:|||Belle to me is a nickname and doesn't make a good first name. Maybe Try Isabelle or Isabella, or Annabelle or Annabelle, or Arabelle or Arabella and then call her Belle.





- Amy|||That is a beautiful name :) Belle means beauty and Sophia means Smart which is the perfect combo :)|||I personally prefer Sophia Belle, but it's pretty either way.|||Very pretty name - Sophia belle is nice too and probably flows a bit better, depending on the surname. Good luck x|||Bella Sophia rather than Belle|||I love the name.|||I like it ... just the other way around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment