Friday, September 23, 2011

What do you think of the name Lilian Evangeline Belle?

I love the idea of two middle names, and I wanted something classic yet beautiful.





Her nickname would be Lily or Angie (for Evangeline).





What do you think?|||maybe if you switched the evangeline and belle


and make it lilian belle evangeline


either way its a truly beautiful name


=]|||I don't think the name flows very well, because there are so many L sounds in it. I love the name Belle, and Evangeline is okay. I'm not keen on Lilian because I think it sounds very old-fashioned, but Lily, Liliana or Lila would be super cute. Personally, I think Liliana Belle or Evangeline Belle would both be cute names on their own, but if you really want to use two middle names, then I would consider changing one of the names to one which doesn't contain so many Ls - the name would flow much better than way. Lily Eva Belle would be cute - it's much less of a mouthful too. Also, I think Evie or Jelly is a much cute nickname for Evangeline than Angie. :]|||I LOVE IT! :) I love love love the name Lilian. I am naming my girl that :) Lilian Evangeline Belle sounds beautiful and elegant. My girl's name is going to be Lilian Kate.


Maybe some suggestions:


Lilian Evangeline Kate


Lilian Evangeline Jade


Lilian Evangeline Brynn


Lilian Evangeline Faith


Lilian Evangeline Grace


Lilian Evangeling Hope


Lilian Evangeline Paige


Lilian Evangeline Sage


Lilian Evangeline Tate


I Like the idea of a one-syllable name at the end of Lilian Evangeline. It sounds better. But here are a few suggestions that arent one syllable names :)


Lilian Evangeline Breann


Lilian Evangeline Catherine


Lilian Evangeline Kathryn


Lilian Evangeline Leann


Lilian Evangeline Marie


I don't like the idea of calling her angie though. Lily is much cuter :)


HOPE THIS HELPS!! :)|||I love Lilian (prefer the spelling Lillian) Evangeline but I think Belle seems just thrown there. I think that Lilian Belle Evangeline sounds nicer. I love the nick name Lily but if you are going to call her Angie, why not name her Evangeline? I think that makes more sense.|||Well, immediately I think of the moody supermodel Evangeline Lily.





I think all 3 names are beautiful but Belle doesn't seem to flow well. Also, a child would have a hard time learning that name.|||It's way harder to make 3 names flow well together than 2. Lilian Evangeline sounds perfect...these are two beautiful, elegant names. Belle is more of a nickname, and seems tacked-on.|||what the heck is Evangeline eww no yuck wow don't even think about it seriously. the least you could make it would be lily or angie but evangeline.|||Evangeline is kind of hard to say.. but i like Lilian Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment