Sunday, September 18, 2011

Is Lily Belle to cutesy for a girls first and middle name?

Don't be rude. You can state your opinions nicely. Thanks.|||No, I think it is really sweet.|||Welll, my name is alyssa,


but alot of people call me


liley, like my whole family%26amp;%26amp;some friends,


The first names cute, but i wouldnt


go with lily belle, it does sound a alittle


cutesy to me, try another middle name, :D|||Just a bit, yeah, because it sounds like a whole name. Lilybelle, which is awful. Still, you could have Lily and then a middle name ending in -belle.





Lily Annabelle


Lily Isabelle


Lily Mirabelle|||Yes, it is very cutesy, but I think if you make Lily the nick name, and make the name like Lillian or something, then it would be a little better.


Lillian Belle


Lilliana Belle|||i think it sounds adorable. mainly cos my middle name is Belle.. :)


i think it flows nicely and she can be cute little Lily Belle when she is a kid and then grow out of it to just Lily.|||IT IS SOOOOO CUTE AND NICE I LOVE IT!! VERY FEMININE, UNIQUE AND PRINCESS-LIKE, IT MAKES ME THINK OF A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL :) JUST GO FOR IT!|||I love the name lily and i dont think it's too cutesy, but i would not use Belle as a middle name. Im sorry but for me it just doesn't flow well.|||I think so, but it's easily remedied. Lily Isabelle or Lily Isabella work just as nicely.|||It's really cute. It might sound better on a young girl than an adult, though. That might make it slightly too cutesy.





good luck!


xoxoVeronica|||I agree with the other answerer, I like Lily Isabelle|||Lily: its fine


belle: no. even without the lily its not that great of a name





x|||I don't like it.|||it is really cutesy but i like it|||yes, it's WAY too cutesy,

No comments:

Post a Comment