Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm auditioning for belle from beauty and the bast for my school musical. What song should I sing for it?

In my school we are doing beauty and the beast, and I'm auditioning for belle. What song do you think would show off my voice best? I t can be any song, from the musical or not|||I agree, Reflection is an amazing song. Plus it would blow them away. It's on Christina Aguilera's "Genie in a Bottle" album.|||It really shows who you are if you sing a song that represents you. Because expecially everyone will sing something from the play. But if you are an alto sing high etc. etc. though you may also want to choose your song around the charector of belle she is nice and humble so you want to make the judges look at you and say "you really remind me of belle"|||Sing a song that will blow they away! If you don't know which one, sing a few for your family and let them tell you which one to use. If you can, use a song that you know the words to (singing without music in your hand will empress people,) and move around like your doing it in a show.


Good Luck!|||Usually casting doesn't like songs from the same show so look for something similar from another show. How about Under the Sea from Little Mermaid? It shows good range yet you don't have to hold long notes. Good luck.|||i would choose a Disney song


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ysRm_C56UM%26amp;feature=related


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8VfN2BhJA8|||Something else by Alan Menken, who wrote BaTB. Look at "Somewhere That's Green" from Little Shop of Horrors, or Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas.|||Sing "Home" its from the musical, and its beautiful|||Reflection from Mulan

No comments:

Post a Comment