Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Assuming the rumors are true, what is the big deal about Camilla Belle ?

I don't find her that attractive. The only thing I like about her is that I've heard she actually has a brain.|||She is beautiful, a talented actress, and a classy girl. Unlike many others I could mention. I don't know what rumors you refer to.|||I think she is hauntingly beautiful. She is so different looking, almost as if she jumped into the present day from the 1940's or something. I like that she's quiet and not a big skanky party girl. She's unique.|||The big deal is she's dating Joe Jonas. I think she is very pretty she reminds me of old hollywood. She has a exotic look to herself as well.|||Yeah, she's kind of ugly.





Not even pretty in a model-esque way, like Scarlett Johanson.|||i;m 100% with you!!!!!|||to disney fans, she's the girl on the jobros' lovebug video.


to me, an actress who is ''dating Joe Jonas" and is pretty.|||i (TOTALLY!) agree with you! she isn't hot at all....|||I think shes gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment