Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What do you think of Jasmine Arielle, Aurora Belle, and Kiara Alice for sisters?

My parents are currently trying for a baby and if they have a girl they have decided on the name Kiara Alice (Kia).





My name is Jasmine Arielle (Jaz) and my twin sister鈥檚 name is Aurora Belle (Rori).|||Jasmine Arielle - really pretty and unique, I love it!


Aurora Belle - another unique name, Belle is a beautiful (quite literally) middle name too!


Kiara Alice - I adore the name Kiara, my youngest sister is called Imogen Kiara so obviously love it!





Only change I would possibly make is Aurora to Aurelie, purely because I love -ie ending names.





Lucky girls!|||Instead I think the names should be: Briar Rose, Snow-White Apple, and Cinderella Louise. totes. Much too disney. Sorry.|||I think these names are pretentious and very chavvy.|||LOLOL, Somebody has been watching too much disney.|||These are all nice names, but VERY Disney. Kiara Alice would fit well with the other two sisters.|||M - I - C See you real soon. K - E - Y Why? Because we love you! M - O - U - S - E|||I love them all, your name especially!|||i like your twin sister's name. the others are good too|||It doesn't flow because of the two a's|||i think it's cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment