Sunday, September 18, 2011

What song is playing when Camilla Belle wakes up on the dock in the beginning of "Push"?

I really like that song just to listen to when I'm going to bed or just relaxing.


It starts in kind of the beginning of "Push", and ends when Dakota Fanning picks up a lotus flower and walks into the room where Chris Evans is lying there on the table sleeping I think.


Does anyone know what song that is?|||Is it this song?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7UAg3yzNWA%26amp;playnext=1%26amp;list=PLA659E5F5848AC5C6%26amp;index=29





I'm not so sure, if its it. But if it is, and you want to download it, Just copy the link, google "Listentoyoutube.com" Click the very first link for the website, Scroll Down to where it says "enter youtube URL and just paste the url %26amp; click go(: It's pretty easy. But if it's not it, You can keep looking for it on youtube. Just search "Push Soundtrack." %26amp; it should come up with a few of it's songs, Or just google the soundtrack.


I hope I helped o:

No comments:

Post a Comment