Sunday, September 18, 2011

What do you think of the name Belle for a girl?

Not as a nickname - just Belle as the complete first name.





I just recently fell in love with this name. I would like to use it someday so I have been searching online for longer names that it could serve as a nickname for. None of them really stood out to me, and I now feel that Belle is much more beautiful on its own than as part of a longer name.





Do you think it's strong enough to stand on its own?|||I love the name Belle on its own.I have always wanted to name my daughter after beauty and the beast, cause Belle was such a humble, intelligent, beautiful and strong character.|||Belle is beautiful! I think it would definitely be able to stand on its own, whereas a name like Bella sounds much more like a nickname for Isabella or something.





I'd definitely just go for it if you really love it!





cheers xx|||Ha ha, I've just created a poll on it :) http://www.behindthename.com/polls/18145… No one's voted yet, but you might want to keep an eye on it.





I'm falling for Belle; it reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, which I love. Belle's such a short and sweet name, absolutely lovely.|||Love it and I'm not gonna bring Bella into this. Belle as it is, is just gorgeous! Nice choice! I also like it because it's from Beauty and the Beast, my favorite disney movie. You've given me a new name idea haha!|||yes definitely! its such a beautiful and graceful name and i really think its a great choice.|||I think it is just adorable. It sounds like a name beautiful independent girl. It also reminds me of Beauty and the Beast.|||yep, and i love it. also love bella.


nothing to do with twilight. i've always liked those names.|||Belle is French and means beauty so it would be perfect for your future beautiful baby girl :) it works great on its own :D|||i prefer it as a nickname but i think it is fine to stand on its own.|||I think it's good for a middle name not a first name!





I currently have Anastasia Belle on my list.





Edit:

Lol why all the td I'm allowed to have my opinion!





♥ {ag}|||belle is much more suitable for nickname.|||I like Bella. And maybe Belle for short.|||BELLE is perfect, feminine, and great all by itself! Great choice!|||nope it sounds great! or you can try Annabelle :)|||Yah,and i think it means beauty.


My name is Annabel,but my friends just call me Anna. Hah.


I love that name too its really smooth.(:|||cute %26amp;Original|||Beauty and the beast...|||Hate it|||love it|||I absolutely hate that name.

No comments:

Post a Comment