Friday, September 23, 2011

What are your thoughts on the name Belle?

It's been growing on me lately, so I fancy some opinions.





Thank you in advance :)|||Pffffft. Over it. :)|||Gorgeous :)





I love the name Elle, and pretty much all name's that incorporate it, like this one. Normally I don't care for meanings, but the meaning of Belle is ... well, it's beautiful :) And it's a part of one of my favourite names - Annabelle.





It's in my favourite girl's name combo - Serena Ivy Belle :)|||I love the name Belle. Its what i wanted to name my last daughter.Well i want to use it as a middle name Aurora Belle. However i had some complications during the birth and was on some pain killers. When we filled out her Birth cert my husband my husband decided that her middle name should be Lillianna. My resistance was low everything sounded fine. However when i healed and was no longer under the influence i was heart broken. Its Ok though shes my lil Aurora Belle and that what I call her. its a great name. And its great naming after a disney princess, we do alot of sleeping Beauty ,and Beauty and the beast, decorating and toys. They make a great nursery,and toddler,and preschool room And since shes named after a princess shes convinced she is a princess.|||It's been growing on everyone lately. Along with Bella, Isabella and all its friends. Amazing what hearing something constantly because of a hit novel/movie will do for a name. From nowhere to #1.





I wouldn't go near it for the next decade or so.|||Oh, I love it. I think it's classy and beautiful but soft, sweet, and feminine. It has everything that I look for in a female name. And, of course, it also has a the wonderful meaning of "beauty."|||I absolutely adore the name Belle! I have it on my list as Lilja Belle. [Lilja is said as LEEL-ya. It can be said as Lil-ya but I much prefer the first pronounciation].


I think it sounds more elegant than Bella somehow.


X|||It's nice. I'd only use it if it was short for something, like Isabelle or Isabella.|||love it she sounds really cute already it was my second choice but my girl looked like an evie but if im lucky enough to have another girl it will defo be belle x|||love it.


if i have another girl im naming her hazel belle.|||It's a BEAUTIFUL name!!|||Same! Its been growing on me lately too :)


I absolutely love it now! And the name Bella too. :)


Gorgeous|||I think the name Belle is lovely I also really like Bella.|||I think it's pretty, but I would only use it as a nickname. It doesn't seem "full" or..complete. But it is pretty ! :)|||lexi belle.......mmmmmmm...........|||Is it pronounced Bell or like Belly? I like Bell|||It makes me think of prostitutes. Belle du Jour. Sorry but it does.|||It's nice =)|||It's a good name.


Very pretty!|||It's OK but I don't like it too much|||i used to love it, but now it's overused. it does sound pretty though|||Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment