Sunday, September 18, 2011

What Color is Belle's Hair From Beauty and the Beast?

I want to know the exact color. Why? Because I look exactly like her, except for my hair color, and I am auditioning to be her at Disneyland soon. Also, does anyone have any makeup tips? Like how to get her makeup look? Thanks|||A) You'll be wigged. All princesses are.


B) No one plays only one princess (well, maybe Tiana). All the others play multiple roles.


C) Arrive at the audition freshly scrubbed or with minimal makeup. Trying to use makeup to look like a character will actually look like you're trying to cover up flaws. If hired, Disney will teach you how to do their makeup correctly.|||I would say like a chestnut hair color. You can try typing in "chestnut hair" on google for examples. Also, for makeup, I think very little makeup would be good or a very natural look. Maybe just rosy cheeks and you'd be set! I hope you get to be her! Good luck! :)|||i would say medium brow look up pictures of her and take it to a professional they should be able to help you with the make up and hair or look up vids. on youtube|||a brown kind of like the color of chocolate, for make up use a light pink blush and brown mascara. she has very light make up|||chestnut brown


Maybe even dark chestnut brown|||chocolate with milk)


for more info look http://besthaircolorideas.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment