Friday, September 23, 2011

What are your thoughts on the name 'Belle' and 'Viktoria'?

I'm sixteen and six months pregnant with a little girl :)





What are your thoughts on the names Belle and Viktoria, sophisticated and unusual :)|||Belles cute but if you wanna change the spelling with Victoria I wouldn't go with the 'k'





Vyctoria


Victorea





Idk those aren't much better.|||Belle is one of those names that is going to be very overused...your kid is going to go to school with a hundred other Belles, Bellas, Isabells etc





Viktoria looks rediculous


you'd be better with Victoria or Victorea


If you're in to V's I'm also a fan of Veronica/Veronika, Vivienne, Venetia, and Valentina





if you want sophisticated and unusual i can suggest:


Zara


Zofia


Zahara


Hazel


Milica (Mill-ik-ah or Mill-is-sa)


Milena (nickname Mila) (Mill-ay-nah)


Lennea/Linnea/Lynnea (Lynn-ay-ah)


Mika


Amalia (Ah-mah-lee-ah)


Bronwyn (Brawn-win)|||Belle sounds kind of tawdry. Viktoria sounds rather Germanic although I'm not sure that's how Victoria is spelt in German, it may be.





However, it appears most parents who saddle their children with horrible names call them nicknames. I think it's too early to tell whether or not children who are scarred by such names put their parents in rest homes more often than those who had normal or respectable names.|||I love the name Victoria (Torie) spelled with a c.





Belle is also nice you might want to go with a longer name and then shorten it to Belle so she has a choice later on.


For example:


Isobel


Arabella


Isabella


Maribelle|||Sorry I don't really like either. Belle is too "Disney" for me. If you really love Viktoria, I'd go with the more common spelling of the name. How about Veronica instead? It's pretty and unusual.|||Viktoria isnt unusual, its basically Victoria spelled different. I never have liked Victoria no matter how its spelled.


I like Belle.


Can also be Bellina or Bella.|||I prefer Victoria, but Viktoria works too. Belle is cute, but I prefer it as a nickname for Isabelle. How about Viktoria/Victoria Isabelle?|||I agree to spell Victoria with a c. Belle is also nice. But not Isabelle or Isabella because there I know at least 10 children with these names at the moment.|||Belle and Viktoria are more faux-sophisticated rather than genuinely sophisticated sorry.|||Belle is pretty however I think Viktoria is better spelt Victoria or Vikki :)|||Belle is okay, but Victoria looks much classier spelled with a C.|||Viktoria just seems like your trying wayyyy to hard to be unusual|||Viktoria looks so Chavvy, Victoria looks a lot better.





I like Belle though|||I love Belle. I prefer Bella though to be brutally honest.|||Tori Bella would be a pretty name. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment