Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Are Shawn and Belle coming back to Days of our Lives soon?

I know Martha Madison hasn't anything new going on, but Brandon Beemer signed with another soap. Maybe they could recast Shawn and bring them back. If anyone has any news please let me know?|||I haven't heard anything. It would be nice: Shawn could help his parents out maybe %26amp; Belle could be there for Sami but I haven't heard anything on the soap spoilers or comings %26amp; goings.|||I would be interested to know as well.. 'Shawn' went to GH .... it is so funny on soaps how people come and go and no one ever mentions then ..... Bo and Hope never talk about them (no one else does either).... should be interesting if Belle returns how her relationship with Phillip is and how old Claire is....|||I don't know but I would love more Brady family members on the show. It would be nice to have Sami's siblings back or at least one of them. Yeah, Brady is there. I know that technically he isn't her sibling but they were raised together so yeah, that matters.|||The original Shawn and Belle are both on GH now. (well the original adult versions of the characters Jason Cook and Kirsten Storms)





I haven't read anything that they are planning to recast them, but they always do ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment