Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I get to a good place to sit down at belle isle in richmond VA?

I have never been there before and I want to get to a place where people would be I guess the "cool" or "popular" place to go?|||Pretty much, just get there early if you are there for a concert. The area is pretty wide open with no actual seating.





Now, I've been there for events. I used to just mill around until I found who or what I was looking for. There is no "X Marks the Spot" at Belle Isle, as it is a wide open area.





You may be tempted to bring a chair or a blanket. (I know that chairs are prohibited for some events.) However, I recommend against that. If you want to be in the "cool" areas, you have to be willing to move around. If you are hauling around a bunch of junk, then you are stuck where you are at.





I hope that this helps.





Good luck!|||hey i get many details from this.when you open this link you'll find 2,3 or 4 links very top of that page.you'll go through them.


http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment