Friday, September 23, 2011

Is it normal to hate the school belle?

Is it normal to hate/dislike the school belle (the most popular girl in the school)?


Everybody likes her except me. : P


I give her a thumbs down gesture when she walks by, if she isn't looking.|||Are you sure she is the most popular girl in school? I doubt there really is one single most popular person, just your imagination due to your obsession with this girl. Stop thinking about her.|||I guess. My school doesn't really have a "most popular" girl, but there is one girl thats really popular, gets straight A's, is in the drama clu, does triathlons and all that other sporty stuff. But she's really nice, so it's really hard to hate her.|||Lol, you're funny :) but, yes it is normal to hate the school belle %26amp;' everyone that says they like her, most probably hates her deep inside. Most people don't like people like that.|||Yeah, it's normal.





I myself wasn't too fond of the most popular girl in school either. I talked to everyone, hung out with everyone, but I really could not stand her. So, I get where you're coming from.|||Hah that made me laugh.


Yeah, I suppose it's alright.. but don't dislike her because you're jealous. :b If you don't have a legit reason to hate her, don't hate her.|||Aha, yeah that's fine. Normal is what you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment