Friday, September 23, 2011

What do you think of the name Belle Haven Rose for a girl and Ryker Landon James for a boy?

I would like nice answers only. When I find out the sex I'm choosing one of those names, so don't be rude but you can speak your opinion.|||Belle Haven Rose sounds a bit country bumpkin and a bit hippie. It's a good name to pick up bullies with. Sorry, it just is.





Landon's and Ryker are really a boy's name. They are unisex family names and are not really appropriate. It would be like calling home Kowalski Robinson Smith. Having a unisex name is also a good way of picking up bullies.|||--I prefer Bella to Belle, but it's a beautiful name all the same.


--I've never heard of Haven used as a name, but it's very pretty, although not my style. I like Heathen (mainly for a boy, but considering it for a girl), despite its meaning.


--Rose is generally considered as filler, but I really like it. I prefer Rosalie, but Rose goes well with the other two names.


--In this case, Bella Heathen Rosalie would be my choice, but Belle Haven Rose is equally pretty.





--Ryker is original. I have never heard it before. It's not my style, and I'd prefer something like Tyler or Ty, but it's unique.


--Landon has never been one of my favourite names (I prefer Logan), but it's pretty cool in its own way.


--James is not a name I like, but it flows well with Ryker and Landon. As J names go, I like Jasper.


--If it was my choice, I would go for Ty Logan Jasper, but that doesn't really flow well, and Ryker Landon James is also very nice.








I gave a lengthy answer, but in short I like both names a lot. I think you have made good, well thought out choices.





Best of luck, hope I helped %26lt;3|||Wow I think you are great!!!! To come up with such complicated combination and make it sound so good. I am really impressed.


I also love how Belle Haven Rose make up a meaning :


Beautiful Rose in a Sanctuary





For the boy I would however consider switching Ryker to Taylor the "l" goes well with Landon and the sound "ay" goes well with James. I find it slightly better than Ryker.|||Yes, they're both very unique! I love how you have two middle names. I love long names. They're so sophisticated.





I have some suggestions too, if you'd like them.





On the girls I think BELLA Haven Rose flows better, and you can call her Belle.





And on the boys, I like RYDER Landon James, I also think it flows better.





:))


Overall, great names! Way to be unique! :)


good luck and congrats





-s♥phia|||The names are adorable! But Belle Haven Rose sounds weird, I like Isabella Haven Rose or Bella Haven Rose, I live for the name Ryker! It is amazing!





But in my opinion if you like the name than you should gor for it!





Good luck!|||Belle is really pretty %26amp; Rose..Haven is kinda..um..like not cute at all.


Belle Rose is nice..but i think of Bellerose in NY..








about of the boys i like James the other names i really dont like at all.|||Is Haven supposed to be Heaven?





I like Belle but the middle names don't go well with it.. I think Bella Haven Rose would sound so much better!





I LOVE the boy name! Everything about it is perfect(:|||Belle Haven Rose is gorgeous and adorable. I also like Ryker Landon James, it's very modern.|||I love them both!


For Belle Haven Rose you should call her Bella for short


and


Ryker Landon James is an great name too!


CONGRATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment