Saturday, September 10, 2011

Who is going to the Formula One Races on Belle Isle?

I am so excited about the return of the Detroit Grand Prix at Belle Isle. Who else is excited and going?|||Yeah, it's not an F1 race, it's an IRL, or Indycar race. Two different series. I like Bell Isle, but it seems way too narrow and is very difficult to make a pass. We'll see how it works out in a few days.|||Where is that?|||You mean IndyCar Series races?!





F1 and IndyCar are two completely different beasts. F1 says they "don't need America anymore." IndyCar runs all but one race in America. And, IndyCar doesn't have the arrogant owners (I'm sorry, team principals) and drivers (I'm sorry, racing car drivers) as F1.|||IM EXCITED FOR YOU BUT IM NOT GOING|||I AM! But FYI it is not Formula 1, it is the American Le Mans Series on Saturday night and the Indy Racing League on Sunday.....don't expect me to show up to Sunday's race...I will be there on Saturday night though for some real racing|||I am super stoked that F1 is going back there although, I was on Belle Isle 2 years ago and cannot see how they ever even raced on there before. I will certainly be making a valiant effort to get over there.|||It's the IRL not F1|||I'm not. But hope you enjoy the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment